Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2012

day 2 - May 23

Day 2.  Something you are listening to.

So, I discovered the British boy band One Direction a few weeks ago, and they have turned into my 'go to' music for everything.  My family has been giving me quite the ribbing for liking boy band music, but there you go :)  I need something light in my life right now :)

One Direction 

Well, today turned out to be a very 'ish' day.  I was hit by a car two months ago in Spain and I'm still trying to figure out the aftermath... I hurt my knee really badly, and today I found out that it is a lot worse than I thought it was which pretty much totally sucked :P  

But other then that it was just kind of normal... I slept in (I've been doing that a lot lately :) It's not like I have anywhere I need to be first thing in the morning), and then just did my thing for the rest of the day. :)  I did some catching up with a friend of mine which was pretty awesome. :) Somehow we hadn't managed to connect since I have been home so it was really nice to just talk for a while. :)




Disclaimer:  I just realized that I used ridiculous amount of emoticons in this post :)  Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment