Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Well not today....

Well today I had a bit of a meltdown.... At first I literally couldn't do anything so being bedridden all the time was not that bad but I am reaching the point where I just really wish I could walk around normally and the uncertainty is really killing me... when I know for sure what is wrong with my knee I will at least be able to deal with it but right now it is just kind of there all the time hanging over us.
It is hard enough to adjust back into Canadian culture and to living at home again without this as well and I have the unfortunate tendency to just say that I am fine until I finally snap... well today I snapped and I think that it is a good thing that I did... I was even convincing myself that I was fine when really... I am not fine at all.

Anyway, like I said I think that it was good for me... kind of cleared the air you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment