Pages

Sunday 3 June 2012

day 11 - June 3

Day 11.  Self portrait.

Well I honestly don't know what I was thinking.  A self portrait?!  Obviously not one of my better ideas :)  I feel like I could have been really deep with this (e.g. 'a rain drop signifying my soul' ;)), but I totally just went literal and took a bunch of pictures of myself... Mostly of my face really, I found out that it is kind of hard to arrange yourself artistically with a bum knee :)  

So without further ado:  Two giant pictures of my face! :)






Also, because I feel a bit like I am failing at this particular day:

A self portrait in words :)

-I am 19 years old and my birthday is February 14th.

-In relation to that:  I do like hearts but pink is most definitely not my favorite colour (not like I hate it or anything though :))

-I am a Christian and I try my hardest to follow God every day.

-I am a bit of a tomboy sometimes, but I can also be very girly (in a non pink way ;))

-I windsurf and dance.

-I have been windsurfing since I was twelve, and dancing since I was three.

-I read really, really, fast.  Like three or four books a day fast. (If I have time ;))

-I will also read pretty much anything.... Same for movies, the only thing that I will never read or watch is horror.

-I was homeschooled for most of my life... Right through high school and everything :)

-I love shoes :)

-I can be really competitive sometimes...  I like to win :)

-If you want to make me happy all you have to do is take me somewhere with a large body of water.

-I am fiercely proud to be a Canadian and while I love to travel, at this time in my life I wouldn't want to live anywhere else in the world.

-When I get really happy or excited about something I dance :)

And, yah... that's me :)

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment