Pages

Sunday 10 June 2012

day 17 - June 10

Day 17.  Drink.

So, ya... Glass of water people :)



How was your weekend? Mine has been pretty good so far :)

Yesterday was really relaxing which was nice :)  Last night I watched Morning Glory with my mom... SO funny :)  I would absolutely recommend it if you are looking for a comedy :)  (great acting as well)

I made it  to church this morning and got through the whole service :)  (That is a big deal for me with my knee right now :))

I also look fabulous today (no maybe about it ;)) which always makes me feel so much better equipped to deal with life :)  Do any of you have that?  Or maybe I am just weird :)

Aaand, my friend is coming over for some quality girl time tonight which I am very happy about :)  Yay for amazing friends! :)

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment