Pages

Monday 11 June 2012

day 18 - June 11

Day 18.  Something you hate.

So, for today's post I am using pictures that I got off the internet... The things I hate are a bit hard to take a picture of around the house :)

Anyway, the things that I hate in no particular order are:


Child abuse and exploitation.

This image is not mine! I got it from here.

When people are just mean.

This image is not mine! I got it from here.

Badly written books.  More specifically when my library buys a bunch of them instead of like book 3 of a series that they already have books 1,2,4,5, and 6 of.  I mean really?! 

This image is not mine! I got it from here.

When people think that everyone in Canada lives in an igloo and rides a polar bear to work.  Highly annoying.

This image is not mine! I got it from here.

I know that after leading with 'child abuse and exploitation' everything else sounds a bit weak (at least to me), but it did seem the most appropriate even though I said that they were not going to be in any particular order.

I actually  had a hard time doing this post... there are not a lot of things that I truly hate... Dislike, yes; find annoying, yes; but hate?  Not that many.

No comments:

Post a Comment