Pages

Thursday 26 July 2012

A to Z

I saw this over at Mode Moods and thought that it looked fun :)


A. Age: 19

B. Bed size: Queen.  But that is not set in stone or anything :)

C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the kitchen sink.  Only the kitchen sink though... I don't have a problem anywhere else... Strange, eh :) 

D. Dogs: Love them, have never (yet!) owned one.

E. Essential start to your day: Ten minutes to myself to wake up.

F. Favorite color: I actually do not have one... I think there are too many colours to choose just one :) (or two, or three :))

G. Gold or Silver: Silver!  

H. Height:  Just shy of 5' 4" 

I. Instruments you play: I used to play piano and I am learning/teaching myself how to play the guitar which I am loving.

J. Job title: Currently my job title is something along the lines of 'sit in bed until my knee gets better' :P

K. Kids: I love them :)  

L. Live:  Ontario, Canada

M. Mother’s name: Christine

N. Nicknames: Em and Bean.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Once.  After I got hit by the car. There could be more in my future... NOT something I am looking forward too :P

P. Pet peeves: Hypocrisy, posers, when people don't take the time to notice other people, when people wear clothing that doesn't fit.

Q. Quote from a movie: Let's get out of here before one of those things kills Guy. AND: Also, I can kill you with my brain.  I know that the second on is not really from a movie but I am going to go with it :)  


R. Right or left handed: Right. 

S. Siblings: Two younger brothers! :)


T. Time you wake up:  Currently anytime between 8 and 10...  Usually, 8/8:30.  But I love to sleep in :) 

U. Underwear:  Yes.

V. Vegetable you hate: I try to avoid brussel sprouts.  And raw onion.

W. What makes you run late: Thinking I have more time than I really do. 

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Both my feet multiple times for dance related stuff, my neck and back after the whole getting hit by a car debacle.

Y. Yummy food that you make: Pretty much anything baked but I think that the brownies are probably what I am known for... And, I tried to make a list of the other stuff but it got too long... I love cooking and baking :) Cooking for other people and baking for me ;)


Z. Zoo animal: I have always been partial to zebras.


And there you go!  My life from A to Z :)  


Have a great weekend everyone!  I am getting pumped for the Olympics tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment