Pages

Sunday 26 August 2012

a short hiatus

In the north of Spain

Hi everyone!  I am going to see another surgeon this week about my knee (fingers crossed!) and I will probably not be blogging while I am away...  But, I am going to leave you with some awesome links from all over the place to keep you busy :)


- This list of the 100 top YA novels is pretty good... I don't agree with all of it (hello 'Twilight'?) but it is still pretty cool :)

- I found these dresses the other day and I love both of them...  Which do you like best?   The blue or the red?

This is one of my new favorite websites.  The captions are the best :)

- These Caramel Shortbread Bars look way too good!

- I really hope that my bedroom will look something like this when I am done whitewashing it.

- This is the most amazing men's dress shirt refashion I have seen yet!

- I really want to try making this nail polish.

-This song makes me want to dance :)

My Milk Toof is so cute!

- This article about writing better than you normally do is super funny and maybe even true ;)

-I found this post on beauty is really powerful.

(Heads up, some of these links may have mildly offensive language)


Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I hope all goes well with the surgeon! That can be scary sometimes! :(

    I would love for you to stop by sometime and say hi! leslyni.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Les

    ReplyDelete