Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2013

30 Day Snap | Day 12

So today I have more than one picture for you!  (I know that everyone is just wildly excited about that ;))  But hey, today was a good day and that constitutes more than one picture :)  


It was a beautiful sunset tonight... this picture totally does not do it justice.


Some sort of blossoming tree that I thought was pretty :)


I got my hair cut today!  Not that you can really see it in this picture but it seems like a good enough excuse for a blurry phone picture ;)


Blurry out the car window picture that we will say I did on purpose because I actually really like it :)


P.S. One of the many reasons today was a good day is that I am now officially done all my class time for this school year!  Majorly excited for some hardcore vacation time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment