Pages

Friday 20 June 2014

Random Links & Stuff (v.2)

Sorry I've been gone for so long!
But, I'm back now with  some more randomness from around the web :)

This totally cracked me up!  Right up there for 'important things to know' ;) 

My dad sent me this link the other day: How to Remember Literally Everything

Could you live in a house like this?  I think it looks like fun but I'm not sure if it would actually work for me :)

What does your coffee order say about you?

I really liked this post about being a twentysomething....

This post from a astronaut living on the space station right now (!!!) is pretty much totally cool :)

This is super cute... The last one is totally my favourite :)

Some cool ideas for if/when you have oodles of money/a really handy significant other: http://www.boredpanda.com/amazing-home-interior-design-ideas/  (Numbers 17 and 24 are totally my favourites :))

Inspirational penguin.  Need I say more?

And, finally, it may be a Bailey's commercial but I love the idea :)  (plus, if you're interested here's the making of)

Aaannnd, a cool picture of some boats/cute houses/awesome sky from my trip to Holland last summer :)



No comments:

Post a Comment